Effective Tricks for Nuisance Extermination by a Reliable Local Pest Control Company
Pest proofing your commercial or residential property is not as easy as it may seem to you. It takes a lot of preparation and time until you manage to permanently get rid of any pesky uninvited guests. In order to speed up the process, the team of our pest control company has prepared some tips that we would like to share with you in this post!
Here is how you can limit the chances of your property being infested by pesky invaders:
- Make sure that the trees and shrubs around your property are trimmed well at all times. This way carpenter ants and termites will not be attracted to your home or office building that much.
- Do not leave any food outside your property (in your yard or near the garbage container but not inside it) and bird proof your roof. This way pigeons and seagulls will never nestle in your chimney and damage your shingles.
- If you just came back from a holiday, carefully clean all of the items that you brought with you. This may protect you from a bed bug infestation.
- Keep bins closed tight to avoid attracting flies, wasps, rats, or mice.
- Seal all of the exterior cracks and holes in your building because these are the most common spots from which rodents and ants enter a property.
- To avoid inviting vermin, ants or flies, make sure that you keep the kitchen area cleaned and all of the food there covered. Maintaining kitchen sinks clean is a also a must, so make sure that your office or home cleaner does that on a regular basis.
- Close all of the roof gaps and add some lighting in the dark areas of your property during the summer. This will protect you from dealing with wasps and wasp nests. You can also hire a pest control company to spray wooden and other surfaces around the property with mild insecticides as a prevention to potential infestations.
If you are currently looking for a local exterminator that can deliver the pest control services you need, you should look no further than Accurate Pest Control. Our specialists are conveniently based in Las Vegas, NV and can be reached at (702) 838-1191 for more information!